The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. Our office safety policies follow the latest CDC and government COVID-19 guidelines. Vantage Plastic Surgery is a COVID-protected facility.
Safety policies for patients:
- Patients who are sick or have had exposure to COVID-19 will be rescheduled.
- Patients should arrive in our office wearing masks or comparable face covering.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located in the waiting area, treatment and examination rooms and offices for use.
- Patient temperatures will be checked via forehead scanners upon arrival to the office.
- We have reorganized our office to maximize cleanliness and we have altered workflows to more easily accommodate social distancing for patients.
- When possible, we are asking patients to arrive at their appointment alone. Minor children are the exception but they are asked to wear masks at all times.
- Online and tele-consultations are available for patients who are unable to come to the office.
- If you have access to testing, we are asking you to be tested for COVID-19 prior to your appointment.
Safety policies for staff:
- Staff members are not permitted to enter the building if they have a temperature or any cold or flu-like symptoms.
- All of our staff have completed training on all new workflows and are trained and tested in infection prevention and control measures.
- All of our clinical staff are wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) during patient interactions.
- Exam rooms are sanitized before and after every patient with Quaternium hospital-grade cleaners.
- All staff are screened for symptoms and have daily temperature checks prior to working.
- Proper hand washing instruction has been given to staff