Nose shape and size can impact the balance of the facial features. The central location makes it very noticeable. It can be distracting when it is large or misshapen or seem out of place when it is too flat or upturned. When the shape of your nose is unflattering, it impacts your self-confidence and appearance. At Vantage Plastic Surgery, we offer advanced techniques to improve the shape of the nose and ensure that it is in balance with the other facial features, with rhinoplasty surgery at our clinics in NYC.
What Is Rhinoplasty?
Nose job surgery (rhinoplasty) is a cosmetic procedure to improve or change the shape or size of the nose for a better facial balance. A slight change to the nose appearance can have a dramatic impact on the harmony of the facial features. A nose that is too big can make the chin seem undersized, while a small nose can make the face appear flat. Some of the rhinoplasty options we offer at Vantage Plastic Surgery include:
- Changing the width of the nose and/or nostrils
- Changing the bridge of the nose
- Balancing the size of the nose in accordance with the other facial features
- Changing an unnatural tip shape of the nose
- Improving the interface of the nose with the upper lip
- Straightening a crooked nose
- Correcting asymmetry of the nose
- Straightening a deviated septum
- Many other procedures to make a more pleasing aesthetic appearance or to improve functionality in breathing
Most nose shape issues are simply genetic – you cannot help the nose you were born with, but you can choose to change its shape or size with rhinoplasty. Injuries or diseases can also impact the shape of the nose, which can be resolved with a nose job. If you are unhappy with your nose appearance, rhinoplasty surgery may be the best option to create the facial balance you desire.
At Vantage Plastic Surgery, we will help to choose the procedure that will result in the most satisfying experience and improved appearance and functionality. Dr. Aleksandr Shteynberg is a talented double board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in performing flattering rhinoplasty procedures. To schedule your personal rhinoplasty consultation, contact our office in NYC to book your appointment at either our Manhattan or Brooklyn clinic.